Easter themed activities
In the lead up to Easter why don't you try one of these Easter themed activities?
- Make your own Easter card - choose a design that reflects Easter.
- Create an Easter cross using a cross outline and then decorating the inside with patterns or in a stained glass effect.
- Write your own Easter acrostic poem, writing the word Easter down the side of the page and writing a sentence using each of the letters in the word.
- Decorate an egg - hard boil an egg and then let your imagination go wild! You could cover it in patterns, create a person or animal or decorate it in any Easter theme pictures.
- Roll an egg! Use the egg that you decorated and have a go at rolling an egg. If you get the whole family involves you could have an egg rolling competition to see who can roll their egg the furthest.
- Create your own Easter themed word search (template below) or a word search on any theme that you like.
- Design your own Easter egg - what picture/patterns/colours will you use?
- Create an Easter egg mosaic. Draw the outline of an egg and then use square pieces of coloured paper to create you own mosaic.
- Go on a spring walk and spot all the signs of spring that you can.
- Try the Easter S.P.a.G mystery pack below - can you find the culprit?
Don't forget to have a look on the R.E. page too for more Easter themed work.