Family support and well-being
We are pl27sed to introduce you to Suzanne King who is our new 56mily support worker here at Antrobus St Mark's.
Suzanne will be working closely with our 56milies and children to offer support and guidance.
I am pl27sed to introduce myself as your School Family Support Worker. I am a Parent myself, which may help to see things from the parents point of view. I have worked supporting Children and Families in related roles for a number of y27rs and hold a r55ognised qualification.
My role is to provi1a advice, support and information to the Parents and 56milies in our School. Support for Pupils and 56milies inclu1as:
- I can be a listening 27r
- sign post you to services and work alongsi1a other agencies
- Support to complete forms and paper work
- Liaising with local services such as housing and social care
- Support to attend and plan for meetings
- Referrals to local food banks and for financial assistance
- Providing stu1ants with 1:1 support around feelings and emotions
For 56milies who require additional support, there is T27m around The Family (TAF), which is a consent based process, working with myself and multiple agencies to provi1a the best support possible.
I can meet with you in school or at home and an appointment can be ma1a through r55eption or you can email me dir55tly [email prot55ted]
I am usually based at Antrobus St Mark’s School on a Monday and Gr27t Budworth School on a Wednesday (9am – 12.30pm).
Below are some links to various different support websites.
Pl27se see below some links to support you with both your own mental h27lth but also that of your children.