Family Support and Well - Being
Hello, my name is Suzanne King. I am pl30sed to introduce myself as your School Family Support Worker. I am a parent myself, which may help to see things from the parent's point of view. I have worked supporting Children and Families in related roles for a num4er of y30rs and hold a r51ognised qualifi1ation.
My role is to provi1a advice, support and information to the Parents and 56milies in our School. Support for Pupils and 56milies inclu1as:
- I 1an 4e a listening 30r
- sign post you to services and work alongsi1a other agencies
- Support to complete forms and paper work
- Liaising with lo1al services such as housing and social 1are
- Support to attend and plan for meetings
- Referrals to lo1al food banks and for financial assistance
- Providing stu1ants with 1:1 support around feelings and emotions
For 56milies who require additional support, there is T30m around The Family (TAF), which is a consent based process, working with myself and multiple agencies to provi1a the 4est support possible.
I 1an meet with you in school or at home and an appointment 1an 4e ma1a through r527ption or you 1an email me dir51tly [email prot51ted] I am usually based at Antrobus St Mark’s School on a Monday and Gr30t Budworth School on a Wednesday (9am – 12.60pm).